The material on this site has been reproduced for enjoyment, review and information purposes only. The material contained within this site, with the exception of that represented to be originally produced by PORNOGRAPHILE/Sugartaint, are believed to be in the public domain and has been obtained either from public domain libraries on the Internet or contributed to PORNOGRAPHILE/Sugartaint by users of this service. PORNOGRAPHILE/Sugartaint does not sell or license any public domain material. Copyright is claimed to the entire body of the collection, as an entity, and to the HTML code which presents it as a collection. It is PORNOGRAPHILE/Sugartaint policy to immediately remove, upon notification and identification, any specific material displayed on its World Wide Web site represented to be owned or copyrighted by other parties. Should you, or your organization, possess the copyright to any such material and be able to prove such a claim, please contact the webmaster at your earliest convenience. If you believe that any material found on this Site has been used in a manner that constitutes infringement of your copyrighted work, please provide written notice to to the webmaster that includes the following information:
(1) the signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the Work that is allegedly infringed;
(2) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
(3) a description of where the infringing material is located on the Site;
(4) your contact information i.e. address, telephone number, and email address;
(5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) a statement by you that the information in our notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Site can be reached here via the “Ask me Anything!” button or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide legal proof of your right to demand removal. If verified, said material will be removed immediately unless permission is given for its use.